Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] e-mail trouble

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 04:37:00 PDT

This came through, Woody.

Leslie A.Miller
Midway Studios
15 Channel Center Street, #309
Boston, MA 02210

-----Original Message-----
From: Woody Duncan []
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:57 PM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] e-mail trouble

I've had a bunch of e-mail problems that my ISP can't seem to help with.
I think it's up and working, sort of. I'm able to send myself a message
from gmail and receive it with comcast. But I can't send myself a test
message from myself to myself using comcast ????? Would someone
tell me if this message is going out. Strange, all my test messages are
in my "sent" folder, I just don't receive them ?????
                                Help, I'm cut off from the world, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
My newest watercolors: