Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] e-mail trouble

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 20:57:07 PDT

I've had a bunch of e-mail problems that my ISP can't seem to help with.
I think it's up and working, sort of. I'm able to send myself a message
from gmail and receive it with comcast. But I can't send myself a test
message from myself to myself using comcast ????? Would someone
tell me if this message is going out. Strange, all my test messages are
in my "sent" folder, I just don't receive them ?????
                                Help, I'm cut off from the world, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703