Re: [teacherartexchange] look for unusual drawing media

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 18:50:15 PDT

One project I have done with my students that is successful is to give them
a cup of ink and send them outside with paper. They have to find their
drawing tools from nature, AND they draw something from nature. Sticks to
draw with, dandelions dipped in ink and tapped make great tree leaves.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids