Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art sites for multicultural diversity and special needs

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 18:27:18 PDT

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could suggest any sites for art education that
provide great resources for parents, students, and teachers regarding
multicultural diversity, visually or hearing challenged, autism, ADD, or
learning disabilities. I am looking for sites that not only are great
resources but may include interactive art activities that are appropriate
for students with special needs such as keypals, internet projects, or
WebQuests. I appreciate any recommendations.

Victoria L Magee
Art K-12
Lena School District, WI

To unsubscribe go to