RE: [teacherartexchange] student-led conferences

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 14:12:33 PDT

My K-8 school has student led conferences. In the Art room, I have the kids
pull out their portfolios and display/explain the different
projects/concepts/artists that we covered in class. My students are usually
excited to share their artwork with their families, and assignments that are
incomplete or of poor quality usually act as a springboard into
conversations about behavior problems, etc.
Hope this helps you - Darla in Michigan