Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Architecture - Chalk/Pastels Lessons - Share your ideas

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 13:44:16 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going through the Files folder on Incredible Art Department and
will eventually make an index for all that will remain on the site.

Here are three pages that could use more ideas - no detailed lesson
plans are needed for these pages.

Chalk Lesson Ideas:
I have a neat pastels stencil lesson from Ken Schwab to add to this.

Architecture Lesson Ideas:

Fun End of Year Lesson Ideas:

Many users of the sites (in my last survey) said they were interested
in lesson ideas (rather than complete lesson plans).

Send an image or two along with a brief How To to me off list
(judy.decker at

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources