Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Need help w/ 3 year olds

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 08:11:24 PDT

Thank you to Jayna, Sara, Carol, Shari and Mikel,
I really do appreciate your help and advice. I found a large section of
very helpful things on the IAD site under Early Childhood.
Judy, I'm sorry-I should have checked there first. Have to admit to a
small panic attack yesterday after the news of the 3 year year olds.
Pretty funny to think about being panicked by 3 year olds! I am calmer
today and starting to do the research and planning needed to take on this
challenge. Any other help, tips and advice are very much appreciated
Keep it Simple Cindy--learning to simplify, simplify, simplify

Checked by AVG Free Edition.