RE: [teacherartexchange] Need help w/ 3 year olds

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 08:11:24 PDT

Thank you to Jayna, Sara, Carol, Shari and Mikel,
I really do appreciate your help and advice. I found a large section of
very helpful things on the IAD site under Early Childhood.
Judy, I'm sorry-I should have checked there first. Have to admit to a
small panic attack yesterday after the news of the 3 year year olds.
Pretty funny to think about being panicked by 3 year olds! I am calmer
today and starting to do the research and planning needed to take on this
challenge. Any other help, tips and advice are very much appreciated
though.
KISC,
Keep it Simple Cindy--learning to simplify, simplify, simplify