[teacherartexchange] for Cindy and K Art Teachers...Art for toddler to 5

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 01:21:22 PDT

Cindy and K Art Teachers

I found the book Young at Art by Susan Striker at a 75% Off bookstore. You
can get it online at Barnes, Amazon, and the used book places.

Striker is the author of the Anti-Coloring series.

Teaching Toddlers Self- Expression, Problem-Solving

Skills, and an Appreciation for Art

About 1/3 you can speedy read but the rest is good information.

There are of ART chants, songs and poems.

There are lists of books About Art for Children, list of teach Art with
books and list of Music that inspires Art.

There are interesting Art Activities.

Hope this helps

Sara