Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Clay "tool"

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 21:43:17 PDT

I too use little extruders with various size ends. The
galrilc press is probably easier to clean and less
expensive. I have some favorite wooden tools that I
use with the students to create the opening in clay
whistles. The angle of the whole needs to be a certain
angle to the vertical opening to produce a sound.
Small angled woodedn tools are treasured for this.
Susan in Ohio