[teacherartexchange] Beautiful ceramic bowl

---------

From: Dina Moor (marketingcorps_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 17:54:38 PDT

Please help me if you can.

I am looking for a woman named Hanna Nalli.

She made a beautiful ceramic bowl that is totally for display.

I traced her to the Getty, but they have no record of her.

If any of you knows her or would like to see the piece in order to
identify her, please contact me.

It is square on top, 27" from tip to tip diagonally. It is 7.5 "
high. Beautifully glazed inside. Unglazed outside.

Can you help me, please?

Regards,

Dina Moor
972-571-5839