[teacherartexchange] Does anyone recall a Virtual Perspective site?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 07:06:12 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange members,

Does anyone recall a site that is a virtual trip into a perspective scene?
Jennie A (on Art Education list) is looking for this site. I searched
Art Education and ArtsEducators archives and couldn't find where it
was posted there.

If you have this site bookmarked - please post to the list.

Here are resources I have already:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/perspective.htm

Thanks in advance.

Judy Decker