Re: [teacherartexchange] clay tiles for a mural

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 21:18:02 PDT

don't have any great words of advice but have a student this year who will
be making 6" x6" tiles that will each have a letter on them for example
cafeteria
guidance office
library
etc.
will be bas relief and glazed with bright colors and mounted onto a framed
dark wood board.
lastly mounted above the doors of each area.
i am trying to get more art out into the building.
good luck with the tiles.
nancy in north tx