[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan: Non-Objective Design - MS thru HS

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 13:59:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

There was a call for high school design lessons on Getty list. I have
added this Design/drawing lesson to High School Plans on IAD.
Non-Objective Design - focus down drawing by Susan Camin:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Susan-Design.htm

Susan submitted it as an AP lesson - but it is easily adapted to other levels.
I can see this even being done digially.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department