Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan: Non-Objective Design - MS thru HS

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 13:59:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

There was a call for high school design lessons on Getty list. I have
added this Design/drawing lesson to High School Plans on IAD.
Non-Objective Design - focus down drawing by Susan Camin:

Susan submitted it as an AP lesson - but it is easily adapted to other levels.
I can see this even being done digially.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to