Re: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

---------

linalt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 16:12:07 PDT

One summer I was lucky enough to find a dumpster full of mat board of
all colors from a frame shop that was going out of business. The
dumpster had no other trash and was quite clean. I chopped up the mat
into 1/2 inch squares and we made wonderful mosaics. Now I hit up all
the frame shops for scrap!

Lin