Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 16:12:07 PDT

One summer I was lucky enough to find a dumpster full of mat board of
all colors from a frame shop that was going out of business. The
dumpster had no other trash and was quite clean. I chopped up the mat
into 1/2 inch squares and we made wonderful mosaics. Now I hit up all
the frame shops for scrap!

On Aug 25, 2005, at 8:24 AM, J. Camille Nischal wrote:

> Does anyone have any creative methods or use any specific materials
> in art with an extremely limited budget? Thanks!
> Camille
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to
> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html