Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Technologies

---------

linalt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 16:09:53 PDT

I did a lesson that 5th graders LOVED! I have Photoshop Elements on
all the computers in our lab. I photographed each student (82 of
them!) and put them in the computer. Next, I did a 55 minute lesson
on the software and how to use it. The students were to use their own
faces and do two pieces of art. One could be silly/funny and one had
to be "artistic". Afterward, we discussed which was which. They were
hung on the school walls and the other students had fun guessing who
was whom.

Lin