Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] High School Design Lessons

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 12:09:10 PDT

Welcome to the list,

You will find several design lessons on Incredible Art Department.
Take a look at the middle school lessons, too, as those can be tweaked
for high school.

Here is a link for the most recent lesson - black and white -
positive/negative space design:

Go to the home page - or any page with the banner and Google search.
Enter Design lesson in your search (search the site).

Here is a school I featured that has a lot of design lesson ideas on their site:
Go to Visual Communication

Kris Fontes has a number of ideas on her site as does Sarah Wegenast.
Sites are linked on this page:

I am sure the list will come up with more ideas for you.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to