[teacherartexchange] High School Design Lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 12:09:10 PDT

Welcome to the list,

You will find several design lessons on Incredible Art Department.
Take a look at the middle school lessons, too, as those can be tweaked
for high school.

Here is a link for the most recent lesson - black and white -
positive/negative space design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Gloria-collage.htm

Go to the home page - or any page with the banner and Google search.
Enter Design lesson in your search (search the site).

Here is a school I featured that has a lot of design lesson ideas on their site:
http://www.bcsc.k12.in.us/northhs/art/
Go to Visual Communication

Kris Fontes has a number of ideas on her site as does Sarah Wegenast.
Sites are linked on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

I am sure the list will come up with more ideas for you.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department