Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 15, 2005

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 12:07:53 PDT

Thanks, that might work great. I had thought I could
have him draw with a stylus on a padded surface but it
didn't work. He has very little sensitivity and can't
read Braile because of problems with his medication.
He is totally blind and has been since birth. I have
known him and talked with him around campus for a
couple of years and he enjoys being in my class but it
is hard for him to do anything other than scribble.

debbie