Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 24, 2005

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 19:17:05 PDT

I see approximately 600 students per week; grades K-3--26 classes per week.
I see grades 1-3 for 50 minutes per week, and the kindergarten classes 40
minutes per week. For four days of the week I have 5 classes and a prep
period. One day a week I see 6 classes and have no prep period, however I
get paid extra for having that additional class. I also have duties
daily--after school bus supervision (about 15 minutes daily) and lunchroom
duty four days a week (30 minutes each time).

Mary H.

Orono, Minnesota