[teacherartexchange] Costumes

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 19:14:36 PDT

Tess called Grandma today and said, "check your e-mail and
you can see our new costumes". Here are pics of all three
triplets with their new costumes:
http://www.taospaint.com/Costumes/05.html
I guess they are getting ready for Halloween a bit early.
                        One Proud Poppie

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net