Re: [teacherartexchange] Art on a Cart/ Multiple Schools

---------

From: Carol K. (chudrlik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 16:09:49 PDT

Thank you all for the advice about teaching while on a cart. I am
learning that the perk of working at several schools is that I have 4
experienced teachers to learn from! I am attaching my schedule & a
map of the school to each cart. I made folders for each class
labeled with the grade, classroom teacher, & time that the class runs
(which one teacher told me is very helpful for subs).
School starts for me on Monday! Thanks again.
-Carol