[teacherartexchange] Portfolios for college- what to include?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 09:58:53 PDT

Hi, all.

I know this has been discussed before, but I am an elementary teacher and
didn't pay much attention. However, I have a former student who is wondering
what she should include in her portfolio. Can anyone either direct me to the
correct info or share some ideas? I looked in the archive, but didn't find
what I was looking for.

Thank you in advance,
Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH