[teacherartexchange] Art on a Thread - "Wish List"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 06:40:35 PDT

Dear Camille and all,

Here is a "Wish List" that your art ed students can add on to:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wish.htm
Compiled from suggestions of Getty list members.

TAB Choice list had this thread not too long ago, but I have not
meshed their additions with this list yet.

I have number of posts saved to file for Art on a Thread. Someday, I
will reread and weed out the duplicates ideas and get them on IAD.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/