RE: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a s hoestring budget...

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 06:06:15 PDT

Perhaps you could recycle the tables in your room and make art from them... :-)

I had a grad student at Wichita State make art out of the bed I gave her to
sleep on...that's dedication and a true story! I was never quite sure if that
was her way of expressing thanks or was it some kind of normal passive
aggressive reaction that poor grad assistants have when they have to jump
through hoops to please their professors. In any case, making art from your
tables might get some attention to your situation...if I didn't laugh I'd cry!
:-)

Cheers,

Diane

--