RE: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 03:38:11 PDT

When I unpacked my Sax supplies this year, I kept all of the packing
material (well not the butter labels, but was tempted to). The brown paper
is PERFECT for paper macheing. The other art teachers roared as I rolled it
up into two huge brown paper balls, a la Andy Goldsworthy. I AM of course
thinking of where to display them! ha. ;-)

San D