RE: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

---------

From: Paige du Plessis (pduplessis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 22:49:48 PDT

Hi there Camille,
As teacher who works with limited rescources all the time there are many ways to cut costs.
1. Phone printing companies and ask for a donation of their paper or board off cuts.
2. Ask the learners/parents for recyclable materials e.g fabric off-cuts, boxes, excess paper or
   computer paper ( from offices etc.)
3. Phone your local D.I.Y Store and ask for a donation of all their leftover or sample paints.

Hope this helps
Paige
Cape Town, South Africa