Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Postmodern art lessons for elementary students

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 17:28:57 PDT

I came across a useful book several years ago:
Contemporary Issues in Art Education, by Yvonne Gaudelius and Peg Speirs

Amongst other things, it has a chapter titled "Elementary Instruction
through Postmodern Art."

I ordered mine through Amazon.

Hope this helps,
Theresa in WA

2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
From: <i>&quot;J. Camille Nischal&quot;
Discussion Group&quot;
<i>&quot;TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group&quot;
<i>[teacherartexchange] Postmodern art lessons for elementary
anyone know of some good postmodern art lessons for elementary
unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to