Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Begging one last time

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:15:48 PDT

Hi all,
I tihought that since some people are now back to school, I would beg one
more time...

I am running a workshop in October for Elementary and Middle school teachers
on Ancient Egypt. I am trying to give them a pile of resources....

If you have any handouts, or lesson plans, or worksheets that you can send
me - that would be fabulous! I'm always trying to find something new. I
have done an extensive internet search, and found a fair amount, however, as
is printables are what I am looking for...anything to do with Ancient Egypt.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Sue Stevens

To unsubscribe go to