Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Technologies

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:00:15 PDT

        I've been retired a couple of years but my eight
graders manipulated photos with Photoshop 7.0 and created
web pages with Netscape Composer. Our school website is at: I don't think anyone
has made a change on it since I retired.
My students digital and web lessons are at:
Their manipulated pics are found at:
Some links to my students art are at:
                        Have Fun, Woody

J. Camille Nischal wrote:
> Does anyone know of any examples online of lessons that integrate
> technology? Have any of you used technology in a way that was very
> successful with your classes? Also looking for great art class websites...
> Thanks.
> Camille

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons