Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Technologies

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:00:15 PDT

Camille,
        I've been retired a couple of years but my eight
graders manipulated photos with Photoshop 7.0 and created
web pages with Netscape Composer. Our school website is at:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ I don't think anyone
has made a change on it since I retired.
My students digital and web lessons are at:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPage.html
Their manipulated pics are found at:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPics/WebStudents.html
Some links to my students art are at: