Re: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 12:49:41 PDT

Camille,

Have you looked at Incredible Art Department yet?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/ Many members have contributed
lessons to it, and Judy Decker keeps it well-stocked with ideas. Here's
one hit I found there:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Recycle/recycle.htm If you
start noodling around in there you'll find lots more. Same with art and
technology; just do a search within IAD and you'll find all kinds of ideas.

Maggie