Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Creative methods/materials in art on a shoestring budget...

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 12:49:41 PDT

Have you looked at Incredible Art Department yet? Many members have contributed
lessons to it, and Judy Decker keeps it well-stocked with ideas. Here's
one hit I found there: If you
start noodling around in there you'll find lots more. Same with art and
technology; just do a search within IAD and you'll find all kinds of ideas.

J. Camille Nischal wrote:

> Does anyone have any creative methods or use any specific materials in
> art with an extremely limited budget? Thanks!

To unsubscribe go to