Re: [teacherartexchange] Patrick Dougherty, the Stick Man

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 10:36:38 PDT

I is good to see these pictures, thanks for sharing
them. I remember him from when I lived in Chapel Hill
in the early 80's, his pieces seemed to be everywhere.
My favorite, I think I will never forget it, was two
twig forms "sitting" on (in and around) a park bench.
The forms were so gentle they really seemed to be
leaning into a private conversation. I loved how much
meaning he got out of such little information.

I also remember him being a gentle kind person who
welcomed conversation.