Re:[teacherartexchange] Elementary Classes

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 08:32:30 PDT

I'm off today (2nd day because of rain/flooding) so I'm bored and feeling
chatty (I know, I know, no new news there!) I see 70 primary students daily,
2 times for art, 3 times for library/technology. My intermediate classes
average 25 students each and I see each grade one day per week for 45-50
min. I have had almost every schedule imaginable - from one time a week to 3
times a week, with varying times. The worst is 20 min. which I have now for
primary students. But, as a K-12 teacher it is hard to fit in all my
classes.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids