Re: [teacherartexchange] Patrick Dougherty, the Stick Man

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 08:15:53 PDT

Yes, I've been going by and talking to him while he's working. He loves
visitors and talking about his work. I'm very impressed with him and his
work. I suggested that the high school art teachers send all of their
students by the arts council to at least look at the work. Since tonight is
the "dedication of the sculpture"...I guess he's finished, so they won't be
able to talk to him.
Carolyn