Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Patrick Dougherty, the Stick Man

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 05:20:11 PDT

Recently, I wrote about the artist, Patrick Dougherty (the Stick Man) who has been working on an outdoor sculpture at
our local arts council.

Well...he's finished it. I scanned the picture from today's newspaper and
posted in on my website. I'll leave the photo there for a few days and then
I'll remove it. I think his work is great...check it out!

To unsubscribe go to