RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 24, 2005

---------

From: J. Camille Nischal (jcnischal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 06:38:03 PDT

This is a question for all of you elementary teachers out there...
Interested in how many students you see in a week, for how many days and how
much time you have them in class.

Thanks.

Camille

From: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
To: "teacherartexchange digest recipients"
Subject: teacherartexchange digest: August 24, 2005
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:01:02 -0700

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Wednesday, August 24, 2005.

1. Re: Re:Drawing pencils - LONG
2. files compressed?
3. Re: re paying for clay shipment!
4. art tests