Re: [teacherartexchange] From ordinary to extrordinary ken vieth book what level ????

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 06:11:16 PDT

It's called "From Ordinary to the Extraordinary" (or something close). I
have the book and use it for my high school classes. In my opinion it's abit
high for elementary. I'm always looking for good elementary lesson ideas,
regardless of the source, and just didn't find anything in this book that
would carry down.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids