Re: [teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 18:16:30 PDT

I think the minimum from Blick for free shipping is
$200, am I right? But the really heavy stuff I got
yesterday was all included. Boxes of rocks and iron
tools and 20 desktop easels, and no shipping on the
invoice. Can't beat that with a stick. And their
prices are usually the best, except for some things
that are cheaper at MollyHawkinsHouse.com That's the
absolutely only place I order paper for school,
especially their watercolor paper. Somebody on this
list told me about it five years ago. Betty