Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

---------

nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 17:03:47 PDT

Try Nasco and Saks. Our district has an agreement with them and we never pay shipping.

Nancy

From: Rick Larson <jrlarson51@comcast.net>
Date: Wed Aug 24 16:34:24 CDT 2005
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

Thanks Betty- I don't mind paying for shipping, but when it eats up a big
chunk of my budget, I have to come up with another way.
Do you know what Dick Blick's minimum is for free shipping(excluding clay?)
Thanks,
Betsy