[teacherartexchange] files compressed?

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 03:56:52 PDT

Thanks for the great replies.
i have a memory stick but I find the files compressed
there, too.
I am trying Woody's suggestion now; will see what
shows up at school.
Also, yesterday I got trained for my new smartboard,
so I am trying emailing myself some stuff through that
format as well.
Will update you guys. You are great. Thanks so much.
Beth