Re: [teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 18:03:36 PDT

With Dick Blick any clay shipment over 50 pounds
doesn't qualify for their free shipping. So perhaps a
judicious splitting of of the whole supply order might
work?

I was thinking of this when some of my supplies came
today - my first ever flat files, several boxes of
soapstone, good stone carving implements, AND one box
of clay (I sure hope I put more on another order!!!)
Tomorrow I will check to see how much I paid for
shipping.

The little birch Blick tabletop ajustable easels also
came, they are very nice!