Re: [teacherartexchange] computer files to open

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 07:02:42 PDT

Perhaps the e-mail program you are using is compressing the
file as it adds it to your e-mail. Do you use a button that
says "send as e-mail" or similar. I use Netscape e-mail and
I click on the attach icon and go to the file I want and
add it, that advoids compressed files.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque