Re: [teacherartexchange] computer files to open

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 04:28:55 PDT

My first thought is you have a setting somewhere on your computer (probably
in your e-mail program) that automatically compresses files larger than a
certain size. Do you shrink your graphics to a certain size before e-mailing
them? As for unzipping them, it's not a big deal - Winzip is the big name
"out there" - it's a free trial download. There are also several other zip
programs out there - your tech guy should be able to allow you to install
it. I am assuming that all your e-mails are coming in with file extensions
of .zip .
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids