Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] computer files to open

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 03:12:52 PDT

Maybe someone can help me with this computer issue. I
make picture files every day to take to school to open
and share with students. They are copied and pasted
from the internet. Sometimes I put them into a
powerpoint, sometimes on a word handout. I usu. have
about 5 images, but sometimes just one. Regardless,
when my word document or powerpoint file arrives at
school by email, it has been compressed and needs to
be unzipped. Can anyone help me? I see something
online SimplyZip 3.0? I have seen files compressed for
years...this can't be new, but no one at my school
seems to know what to do.