Re: [teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 15:51:55 PDT

My shipping is always more than the price of the clay so I make a 3 hr. drive each way to pick it up. I get a school van, but I do it on my weekends.

>>> bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net 08/22/05 3:39 PM >>>
Does clay not count in Dick Blick's free shipping over
$200? I know some of their items don't. I'm so sorry
if has to come out of your pocket. That seems very
wrong to me. If your school expects you to do clay,
good grief. Surely textbooks have a pretty hefty
shipping charge too.