[teacherartexchange] speaking of doing clay

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 14:58:05 PDT

I just about fell over when I found that the four boxes of clay I ordered
cost me 75.00 to get shipped. ( That I now have to pay for out of my
pocket.) I won't be abler to order clay from that catalog anymore, as that
is just too much out of my budget. I will try to find a supplier locally.
Anyone else getting this shocker? Anyone know of a catalog that sells clay
that has a reasonable freight charge?
Betsy