RE: [teacherartexchange] Need Help With an Idea

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 13:40:57 PDT

I'd make a bluefish out of clay, then cast it in plaster, one side at a time
for two separate molds. Then I would use the plaster mold to make paper pulp
or paper mache fish. Some I would make only as 1/2 to use as wall
sculptures, the others I would put two halves together to make a whole fish
(it would be light enough to stick a stick in the underside and attach to a
wooden base).

San D