RE: [teacherartexchange] Another question

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 20:14:48 PDT

Before I had a kiln, I tried several different clays (remember the one that
hardened in water??) before deciding that plain white Sculpey works best. You
can buy it by the boxful and save money. It may cost a little more, but it
doesn't break as easily and accepts paint well.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH