Re: [teacherartexchange] Schools in New York City

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 13:19:10 PDT

Hi Johanna,
    Welcome to the art teachers exchange! Sorry I can't help you with your
questions since I am now retired-- for 3 years after a 35 year career. But
I visited your fabulous country in 2002! Took lots of pictures of your
exotic geological formations and geysers. Would love to return someday
again and see more!
    I am sure the other teachers on the list will come through with
suggestions for your visit next summer.

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired