Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Portfolios

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 12:43:51 PDT

On Aug 21, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Kim Possee wrote:
I thought of Dreamweaver or GoLive but am unsure how I'd make a
template for the teachers to use to insert individual student work.

Macromedia has a wonderful piece of software called "Contribute" - it
allows anyone who can word-process to add content to a webpage. I
use it at my school to get other teachers to update their own web
pages. It's simple and makes web-editing a breeze. As a Contribute
administrator, you can make templates and give others "rights" to
edit the pages. Simple and effective.
Ann