[teacherartexchange] School Arts sample online --- pinwheels, travel, etc.

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 11:21:22 PDT

Not to sound like a broken record, but SchoolArts has posted the September
issue online at
http://www.davis-art.com/schoolarts/Samples/SA_0905/SA_0905_Sample.pdf

Ann's wonderful Pinwheels for Peace project is included in the issue.

Other list members have articles in the issue as well. Even one of my
undergrads has a short article in the Clip Card section (the group mural
project).

I encourage everyone to check out the online issue and then order your
subscription.

Nancy Walkup, the editor for SchoolArts, is to be commended for putting
together a magazine that doesn't waste a page. Her experience in teaching
and mentoring is highly evidence throughout the magazine. You'll find
articles throughout the issue that will immediately and directly relate to
your classroom. As a member of the SchoolArts advisory board, I have had a
sneak preview at future content and can tell you that each issue will be as
focused and beneficial as the back-to-school issue.

For those of you with the travel bug, check out page 13 for the SchoolArts
2006 trip to France--Paris, Provence, and the Riviera. Reservations made
prior to September 15 will receive an unadvertised promotional discount of
$100. Nancy and I have brochures and reservation forms or can email details.
This is our fourth trip abroad with teachers. Seeing Europe with art
teachers and other like minded people is a ton of fun. Hope you'll join us!

From sunny Sedona,
Pam