Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] School Arts sample online --- pinwheels, travel, etc.

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 11:21:22 PDT

Not to sound like a broken record, but SchoolArts has posted the September
issue online at

Ann's wonderful Pinwheels for Peace project is included in the issue.

Other list members have articles in the issue as well. Even one of my
undergrads has a short article in the Clip Card section (the group mural

I encourage everyone to check out the online issue and then order your

Nancy Walkup, the editor for SchoolArts, is to be commended for putting
together a magazine that doesn't waste a page. Her experience in teaching
and mentoring is highly evidence throughout the magazine. You'll find
articles throughout the issue that will immediately and directly relate to
your classroom. As a member of the SchoolArts advisory board, I have had a
sneak preview at future content and can tell you that each issue will be as
focused and beneficial as the back-to-school issue.

For those of you with the travel bug, check out page 13 for the SchoolArts
2006 trip to France--Paris, Provence, and the Riviera. Reservations made
prior to September 15 will receive an unadvertised promotional discount of
$100. Nancy and I have brochures and reservation forms or can email details.
This is our fourth trip abroad with teachers. Seeing Europe with art
teachers and other like minded people is a ton of fun. Hope you'll join us!

From sunny Sedona,

To unsubscribe go to