[teacherartexchange] National Junior Art Honor Society

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 22:16:59 PDT

Hello friends,

I am considering taking my art club to the next level
by participating in NJAHS.

I teach 1st - 8th grade art at a Catholic school and
have an art club for 5-8th grade. I have been trying
to find out as much as I can about NJAHS acitivites
and benefits in order to decide if this change would
be worth our time and $. We can do the membership
fees with no problem as I am already an NAEA member
and the additional cost to students would be minimal,
$3. I'm more concerned with how much time it will
take in paperwork and what more my students will get
from the program that I can not offer them now. I
would greatly appreciate any information that you
could pass along to me on this issue.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Butts